Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have just ordered my brand new Corsa e sting and cant wait to get it. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that owns the 1.2 petrol, how are you finding the performance? It seemed fine in the test drive but you can never tell from a test drive what is is like to live with. Those 0-60 times scare me ..

Cheers

·
Registered
357 Posts
If it is the same engine as the corsa D then I have been told it is very slow.

My friend had a 1.2 Corsa D when I told him I was getting a corsa he said "mine couldn't pull a pube out"

The price of the 1.4 is not that much when you consider you get better MPG and save £80 per year in road tax.

Depending on how long you want to keep it, it could pay for itself.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think its actually a less powerful version that the Corsa D, it is 70hp and takes 16 seconds to 60 where as i think the D on paper does about 14. That said the 1.4 is only about 2.5 seconds quicker to 60 on paper so is it really going to feel that much better?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had mine just over 2 months now and I cant complain! The 0-60 times look huge on paper but its never felt particularly sluggish to get up to speed :) certainly feels nippy enough around town, quick enough to sneak around traffic ;) Feels fine at speed as well, doesnt seen to struggle in my experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.