Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So! Boom! I'v done it! I bought a 5dr Lime green Corsa! :) Standard 1.2 engine

First car and hopefully it's gonna last! :)

New to forums also :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome. The lime green is a lovely colour. My second favourite colour of the range :)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Only 4 weeks? ;-)

That is very quick. I had to wait 10 weeks and I think some have even had to wait 12 weeks!!

I hate having to wait so I know how you feel :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
And some even 18 weeks! :x

Welcome to the forum though :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's nothing, I've got 12 weeks, well 11 weeks remaining to go. But hopefully it flies past

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ushiedor said:
Ouch, sorry to hear that! I thought my 4 weeks was gonna be hard!
Haha it's my own fault for ordering a Limited Edition model I presume they're building it from scratch

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whoa 12 weeks? My Limited Edition is only taking 2 weeks. Are you getting additional extras/add-ons or something?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I think it depends on the size of the dealership you buy from, for example, a dealership with a lot of branches will buy in more stock held centrally whereas a small independant dealer will only order in a few at a time for the forecourt.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Mine was 10 weeks because of the colour and 1.4T, no other Corsa in the country in my chosen colour with a 1.4T at the time I ordered it.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Lime green is a brilliant colour. So much better in the flesh. Though it is really set off with black wheels - I don't think mine would look anywhere near as nice as it does if it didn't have black wheels.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Lime green is a brilliant colour. So much better in the flesh. Though it is really set off with black wheels - I don't think mine would look anywhere near as nice as it does if it didn't have black wheels.
Same is true for limelight green (primrose yellow) I have seen one for sale where it had silver alloys, no bodykit, tints or black roof and it looked awful. It needs the black contrasts to make the best of the light colour.

·
Registered
455 Posts
mud4fun said:
LimeyUK said:
Same is true for limelight green (primrose yellow) I have seen one for sale where it had silver alloys, no bodykit, tints or black roof and it looked awful. It needs the black contrasts to make the best of the light colour.
The ironic thing about the primrose yellow is that it's counted as green? I saw my friends car yesterday (didn't realise she had that car), was the same as yours but Corsa D anyway I looked up their numberplate to see what 'colour' it was and it came up "green" and I was absolutely baffled. Besides the fact they have an 02 plate on a 2011 car!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It is not a common colour. I've not seen another limelight green yet, let alone a limelight green LE. It does have a very tiny hint of green in certain light conditions and more noticeable when parked next to a flaming yellow Corsa (more common as we have at least two local)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts