Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had a BOV (also known as dump valve) fitted to my 1.4 turbo and safe to say it sounds great! I've included some pictures below:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
liverpaul said:
Could you link the one you got please as I'm wanting this. I'm going down regal to price up the remap and maybe an exhaust system, the car would suit some noise.
LOL, I hope you didn't take my comments about the lack of engine noise to heart ;-)

When are you planning to put up some more vids? I checked earlier and can't see any new ones.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll put a video up tomorrow and it's just a bailies valve my friend gave me it from his Z20LET Corsa C it sounds amazing at around 2.5 - 3k rpm and is a real head turner

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I'll have to do a better video because you can't hear it properly and I've changed the spring so it's loud as hell now lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What about the original recirculating valve cause i want to put a dump valve on my 1.0t but has a recirc valve as standard and usually changing it to a dump valve causes issues because tge recirculated air goes back just before the turbo but after the MAF sensor so i dont wana take the risk any ideas ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where did you get the bov from?
Would you have to notify insurance if fit something like this? Really make much performance difference does it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.