Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.
I just wanted to share these pictures with you. Not my car by the way.
The map was made by a recognized tuner here in Denmark, and the pictures were shared on his facebook page.

I think it gives an good insight of what's possible with the 1.4T
Cheers :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
LimeyUK said:
This has been done already and posted on here
What's the problem with you mate? Why do you have to patronize on every single thread on this forum...it's irritating you know?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
ChrisB said:
LimeyUK said:
What's the problem with you mate? Why do you have to patronize on every single thread on this forum...it's irritating you know?
My post wasn't intended to be patronising, it was merely to point out to the OP that it has been done already as they may wish to compare, or even get in touch with the others that have done it. I did mean to put a link in, but was short of time.

It seems you're the one finding problems. If you find something on a forum irritating, then I feel for you...

·
Registered
24 Posts
ChrisB said:
LimeyUK said:
I've noticed this a lot too - many of the times they're factually incorrect too, but just have to have their two pennies worth. It's the reason I don't tend to bother reading many of the threads anymore, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that has noticed!

I'm actually really interested in the remapping of these 1.4T engines, with having one myself. Hoping there will be more of these to come - thanks for sharing FirestoneDK

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Corsa_AP said:
ChrisB said:
LimeyUK said:
I've noticed this a lot too - many of the times they're factually incorrect too, but just have to have their two pennies worth. It's the reason I don't tend to bother reading many of the threads anymore, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that has noticed!

I'm actually really interested in the remapping of these 1.4T engines, with having one myself. Hoping there will be more of these to come - thanks for sharing FirestoneDK
Guess that makes two people that need to learn how to perceive thread posts then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts