Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Astra g with a 195/60/15 spare wheel.

Will this be fine to use on the new corsa?

My astra tyres were 195/55/16 I believe. Same as the new car.

Does anyone have a picture of the boot of the new corsa?

I would like to see if the jack tool kit would fit in under the tyre.

·
Registered
75 Posts
joeboy said:
Sam does the corsa come with something to screw down the middle of the wheel to hold the spare down?
Yes.

When you get the car it will have a tyre inflator kit in a polystyrene box along with the fluid in the wheel well, it's screwed down using the bolt and screw which you'd normally get if you have a spare anyway.

I got my spare wheel, jack and bar for £40 and to replace the fluid they give you is £40 also the cost of the new tyre it works out better having the spare!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't know sinfully size spare but I've just fitted jack tools and spacesuits from an astra h Sri and that fitted in as if made to measure the only thing I did notice was I had to use the screw down cap from the astra as the one that held the inflated kit wasn't deep enough

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
pmarsh said:
Should of read spacesaver lol have you got yours yet
No :cry:

I was tempted to drive over to dealer today to see if it was there. I guess they need a couple of days to PDI and register it. Dealer said it would be ready for next weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
:D bet you getting really excited hope the weather's as good as today I guarantee you want be disappointed with the car. My mum lives near Alford next time I'm over we will have to get together bonnet to bonnet photos

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yes getting very excited. Been out giving my old pickup a thorough clean before it goes in P/X so new car better be here ASAP as I don't want to clean it again!

We live up near Brigg in North Lincs. Alford is about 60 miles away I think?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just been looking on vauxhall web site and limelight green does have the option of body couplers insert whereas lime green only get option of white or none added tinted side repeaters to mine .By the way just watched weatherforcastpfor next week rain frost and all sorts of carp hope it picks up before weekend for you MATE. The picture of mine was taken at the dealers when we picked her up . The heavens opened up on the way home :|

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Typical, blasted weather :-(

By the way, where are you located? I'm often down coventry/birmingham way and drive back via M42, M1, M18 & M180 so if you are close to them we could always meet up for a photo and chat.

Maybe we could have a forum meet in the summer.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
pmarsh said:
Mud4fun I live 5min junc 26m1 so that would be good
Excellent, remind me in a few months when we have the warmer weather and lighter evenings and we'll have to try and arrange a meet on my way back from work. The nearest McDonalds or Burger King would be good! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.