Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I鈥檓 hoping someone can help me please.
I鈥檓 needing a clutch change on my 2019 Corsa E Griffin but I can鈥檛 find a Haynes manual for my car anywhere, apparently there isn鈥檛 one when I put my reg number in. I鈥檝e also tried following it by car spec but doesn鈥檛 list my engine number code B14XER.
Does anyone know of a technical guide that would cover this kind of work? It鈥檚 an SRI gearbox
thanks so much in advance 馃憤馃徎
Kally

Registered
Just out of curiosity i bought the electronic Haynes for my Astra K 2019,i was seriously underwhelmed,
so much is generic info and bears little or no relation to the specifics of carrying out this sort of work.
Which gearbox is in the car 5 or 6 speed ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just out of curiosity i bought the electronic Haynes for my Astra K 2019,i was seriously underwhelmed,
so much is generic info and bears little or no relation to the specifics of carrying out this sort of work.
Which gearbox is in the car 5 or 6 speed ?
Oh that鈥檚 a shame! Yea I bought the 2018 one out of interest for a 1.4 and same HP but the gearbox is an F17 not SRI so was pretty useless. It鈥檚 a 5 speed
Thanks

Registered
That's ok,my 1.0t K is an SRI but it only has a bog standard F17,i'm assuming the same logic applies to the Corsa E,
if you want to pm me the VIN i should be able to confirm the build spec and maybe come up with the clutch fitting instructions,but no promises what's available until i look.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's ok,my 1.0t K is an SRI but it only has a bog standard F17,i'm assuming the same logic applies to the Corsa E,
if you want to pm me the VIN i should be able to confirm the build spec and maybe come up with the clutch fitting instructions,but no promises what's available until i look.
Thanks so much. Sending it over now 馃憤馃徎

1 - 7 of 7 Posts