Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I struggled to fix my 3rd light, stopped working and was a MOT advisory. The actual light had failed and thought would be a quick swap. Wrong, swapped still not working. No 12v. I have the Autel maxiap200. From that with live data could see the signal was going on and off. I couldnt find wiring diagrams so bought the Haines manual. This was not super helpful as showed the circuit was direct from the BCM, via connect x405, pin 5. No fuse. Disconnected the battery overnight, no change. My car is a five door. removed the white c trim, found connector, assume x405. Found the correct pin, based on wire colour. Put a crimp on it so could test it, 12v with the pedal. From there it was cut wire and run a new one to the 3rd light, only bit a pian getting through the rubber connector. The black with bit of blue is the one you cut. The red crimpt is where you test the signal. I have flexable rods for housing wiring, used them. Hopes this helps someone as I spent weeks fault finding this and could not find any info online. Bar another posting on here, suggested it might be the loom. thanks all
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if the garage disconnected it, as I passed the MOT and it was not working. My daughter is using the car for her driving test and whilst unlikely they would check, I was worried they would not let her sit the test with the 3rd light out. Its now fixed. Now struggling to find a 2nd mirror for the examiner. The ones from Halfords do not adjust enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts