Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I've just clocked up 5100 miles on my 1.4 LE 5 door and I'm still running around with half a bodykit. Vauxhall still can even say when they'll get the parts never mind when they'll be painted and fitted to my car. Poor show... :-(

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Bad news. I guess the lesson for us all here is not to accept the car unless all the options are already fitted. That would have given the dealer a greater incentive to get it fixed!

Good mileage you have racked up already :) have you had any faults? Do you know what your real mpg is (rather than the inaccurate computer estimate), I have ordered a 1.4T 3dr LE.

Actually just realised you ordered the 5 door, I didn't think they came with the same bodykit as the 3dr?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Pass AOK, hope you get it sorted soon. as mud4fun says that's Good mileage and will take me nearly a year to do that. By any chance have you been using BringGo ?? Im just getting used to it now.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
When I picked up my Ibiza I took my bro with me and he can be really picky with things, so he printed me out a check list to make sure everything was as it should be before we left the dealer! I was quite embarrassed, but we did pick up on the fact that one of the letters on the side tsi badge was loose. They fixed it there and then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.