Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo, who's picking up their 65 plate Corsa this week? I really wish I was getting mine tomorrow, but she hasn't even got a build slot yet.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish it didn't take so long to build them. Patience is not my thing at all, lol! When did you get your build slot? I was given end Oct/early Nov for delivery, but the dealer seemed to think it wouldn't be that long.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LeachiE said:
Wish it didn't take so long to build them. Patience is not my thing at all, lol! When did you get your build slot? I was given end Oct/early Nov for delivery, but the dealer seemed to think it wouldn't be that long.
still got time to get in a test drive then :lol:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
LeachiE said:
Order July 1, notified aug 21, build slot 18 sep, deliver W/E 16 Oct

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anthony said:
LeachiE said:
still got time to get in a test drive then :lol:
I've had several test drives already! :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I picked mine up this morning. Asteroid grey, limited edition 1.0l turbo. Quicker than you would imagine, a very good engine indeed. The first 65 collected from the dealership in my town.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got mine at 00:01 on 1st September (midnight handover).
Ordered in mid-April and Arrived at the dealers 27 August as per the VX Tracker.
-LaZ-

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Lazarus said:
Ordered in mid-April and Arrived at the dealers 27 August as per the VX Tracker.
-LaZ-
That's one long wait.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lazarus said:
-LaZ-
Blimey! 4 months?! That's ridiculous - why did it take that long? I hope I don't have to wait THAT long. I may just change my mind. :eek:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LeachiE said:
Lazarus said:
-LaZ-
Blimey! 4 months?! That's ridiculous - why did it take that long? I hope I don't have to wait THAT long. I may just change my mind. :eek:
That's over 4 months! Screw that :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts