Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was looking to give my 1.0T a bit more of a Roar :D
Any sugestions on what aftermarket exhausts look good fit and have good prices for the E.

Btw has anyone fitted their car with the official vauxhall aftermarket exhaust? Is it worth it? From what i have seen it costs around 150€ plus the fitting.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ghoman87 said:
Have a look at http://www.enhanceyourcar.co.uk .. that's where I had my VXR decatted and new air intake system, and coolant hoses etc. one of the first companies to supply aftermarket parts.
isn't the car too loud? i'd like to have a bit more roar but not that when i pass by i wake up the whole neighborhood ahah

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
tynamic said:
Ghoman87 said:
Have a look at http://www.enhanceyourcar.co.uk .. that's where I had my VXR decatted and new air intake system, and coolant hoses etc. one of the first companies to supply aftermarket parts.
isn't the car too loud? i'd like to have a bit more roar but not that when i pass by i wake up the whole neighborhood ahah
So basically you don't want to become a garryboy chav? :lol:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
We don't promote anything. If people are stupid enough to put evidence of their law breaking on a public forum then they can't really complain when they get reported, caught, fined and have points on their licence ;)

Just to clarify:

It is illegal to remove the cat on a car originally equipped with one. This invalidates your insurance and means you are are driving around uninsured and liable to severe penalty if caught.

In fact ANY modification is illegal unless your insurance company is notified even where that modification is allowed under construction and use legislation. Failure to notify the insurance company of modifications such as ECU remaps, non standard exhausts and even brighter headlamp bulbs must all be declared to insurance company. You will be uninsured if you fail to do this and in the event of an accident, whether your fault or not can lead to you going to prison.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LimeyUK said:
tynamic said:
Ghoman87 said:
exactly it ahah, just a bit more personality not one of those guys that has a shitty car that is louder than what actually the thing top speeds at

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ghoman87 said:

That's my car. It's not loud when driving normally. Only when it's being driven aggressively.
nice sound indeed gonna check out the total investment on a similar exhaust

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
tynamic said:
LimeyUK said:
exactly it ahah, just a bit more personality not one of those guys that has a shitty car that is louder than what actually the thing top speeds at
I think most of can relate to that! Though with the 1.4T I think it sounds great as it is, got a good growl to it!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maybe it sounds a bit better than my 1.0T but that engine is not available in my country sadly

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
tynamic said:
maybe it sounds a bit better than my 1.0T but that engine is not available in my country sadly
Oh really?

The 1.0T sounds good, not as much of a growl in low revs as the 1.4T but when it's in the high revs, it purrs nicely.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LimeyUK said:
tynamic said:
Oh really?

The 1.0T sounds good, not as much of a growl in low revs as the 1.4T but when it's in the high revs, it purrs nicely.
yes opel/vauxhall has severe changes in between countries in terms of extras engines and equipment packages

1 - 18 of 18 Posts