Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which trim level has the ambient footwell lighting please?

·
Registered
33 Posts
As far as I can see it was exclusive to the 2 MY2015 SRI trims, there is no mention of it in the MY2016 specs.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Had this on a cmax I had a few years ago. I had a look and found the bulbs holder in the foot wells and just put bulbs in. Don't know if corsa is the same but may be worth a look

·
Registered
961 Posts
LeachiE said:
Anyone know which trim level has the ambient footwell lighting please?
To my knowledge none have it Leachie, my SRi has it on the underside of the rear view mirror, in the cupholder/12v socket/USB port area in the front console and in both front door pockets but none in the footwells, years ago Corsa Ds had footwell lights, my ex father in law had a 08 SXi with them but the later ones, 64 plates etc we have at work don't have them either.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Jerry said:
As far as I can see it was exclusive to the 2 MY2015 SRI trims, there is no mention of it in the MY2016 specs.
Cost cutting already, as you say, not listed at all for the 2016 spec, not even SRi. Glad mines is a 15 now. I presume it will still have the one under the rear view mirror as otherwise they will need to redesign the mirror to remove it costing more money, even the Excite and SE without ambient lighting had the ambient light on the mirror before.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks great Craig! Yes, I seem to remember reading something about it regarding SRi trim a few months back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts