Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening folks,

Another new member here.
Had my 5 Door Excite A/C for 2 weeks now.
In white with Advanced Park Assist (used once, was underwhelmed, had it before on a golf)
Based in Manchester (obviously a City fan!).
So far so good, just approaching 500 miles so just settling in really.

This seemed a good place to keep upto date with information and advice so, hello to everyone and see how we get on :)
neil

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I know what you mean about the park assist, how well does yours park?

Ours seems to park about two-four foot away from the curb :/

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
anthony said:
hijamie32 said:
Have you tried going into the settings to see if it's set on female parking
:lol:
Oi! There are females present, lol! I wouldn't want park assist - been driving and parking for almost 25 years and don't think I could trust the car to park itself! :lol: Must be such a bizarre feeling!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LeachiE said:
anthony said:
hijamie32 said:
Oi! There are females present, lol! I wouldn't want park assist - been driving and parking for almost 25 years and don't think I could trust the car to park itself! :lol: Must be such a bizarre feeling!
sorry i couldn't resist :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Klesmy said:
anthony said:
hijamie32 said:
Lol it's that or they curb the wheels while parking
Not all females are unable to park! I live in a cul de sac with parking down just one side of the road. I had years of perfecting a parallel park before our drive was built. Then my son passed his test and got a car so we now play musical cars - the drive is L shaped around the porch and is a tricky parking manoeuvre ! House behind, edge of drive to left, wall in front and porch corner on the right!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mud4fun said:
Welcome to the forum and also to a fellow fuelly user :)
Thanks for the welcome and yes, 3rd car in the garage there, previous 2 are diesel golfs so doubt i'll match those mpg figures lol
hijamie32 said:
Welcome to the forum.

I know what you mean about the park assist, how well does yours park?

Again, thanks for the welcome :)

I've only tried it the once, and, mostly my fault. I have a habit on parking in end spaces only and Corsa fancied it's chances of a space between two narrowly spaced cars; I didn't so told it off and parked myself :) Not tried parallel yet.
anthony said:
Hi and welcome I also have advanced park assist, also only used once then not bothered since
Thanks again :) I can see me becoming a member of that club too but I do appreciate the blind spot mirror as park of this park, quite a nice feature which I've never had before.
Reddaz said:
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for that :)

I had a bit of time to kill today and was reading the manual, (irony that earlier in this thread was the sexist debate about female parking, well, here's a man reading a manual, oh the shame :oops: ) and had been unable to find the underseat storage area, to actually find it is there but only under the passenger seat but pleased I did find it, glovebox is useless once the black folder is in there for the manuals :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.