Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've ordered a Corsa 1.3 CDTI Design does anyone else own this model ? Does it have the white dash inbetween the speedo and rev counter or the cheaper style orange\red like the lower specced versions without the intellilink ?

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
103 Posts
Only life sting and sting r that don't have multi trip computer aswel as no intellink. It's in brochure

Cheers

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
K.l.r said:
Only life sting and sting r that don't have multi trip computer aswel as no intellink. It's in brochure

Cheers
Hi K.l.r,

Where do you see that in the brochure? I just checked the VX website and the multi function trip is not showing on anything below an SRi (eg only on SRi, LE and SE)

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Screenshot

Mind you it doesn't show heated mirrors on the LE in that spec comparison whereas I know they are fitted to it so may not be that accurate.

Ian

Attachments

G

·
The dash trim is mainly dependent on body colour, not spec. Your ok liverpaul mines got the cheap all in in one black dash lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the replies guys.. just checking as I've borrowed a white 1.0T Sting R at the moment and as it has just the CD player it has the basic info between the dash, ODO, OIL temp etc in orange

Pete

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi mud4fun
It's shows on October 2014 edition brochure interior section. The LE looks really nice interior. I am just gonna get aftermarket intelink 2015 version. The corsas have the same model 2013/2014 intelink system as the vauxhall Adam. Might even get same instrument cluster with multi trip computer if it doesn't cost to much to replace.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
K.l.r said:
Mud4fun send me a link to vx website

Cheers
http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vehicles/vauxhall-range/cars/corsa-3-door/features-and-specifications/equipment.html

You need to click on the 'facia and controls' tab on the comparison tool and you'll see the mutli function trip option in there. I can't see it showing as an option on anything other than the top end trim levels.

PS. You'll need to use a PC as their mobile web version doesn't give you all the functionaility of the main site. Even if I turn on full site on my phone it still shows me the cut down mobile version which is naff. I just use the main PC for looking at their website now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys,

For info.. now proud owner of my 1.3CDTI Design in Pepperdust :) even though its not listed as having the multi func computer.. it does show 2 trips, mpg, the leaf showing economy stats, Consumers, tyre pressures etc result :) I wonder if its included because of the engine..

Cheers

Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts