Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another strange thing has happend on my le with crap intellilink. Had my iphone bluetoothed playing ok then all of a sudden volume dropped could't go past 50 so decided turn on off no different. I then put it by phone wire to the car and volume way way loud just as it should be so at a loss to where the fault is as when on bluetooth as i said volume is low and it will not always connect.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I don't use bluetooth for music anymore. Even with my windows phone the music is stupidly quiet and seemingly poor quality/noisy. It also randomly stopped working. I always use the USB cable which allows for far higher volume and better quality and it works every time without issue. To be fair I don't think it is just the intellilink. I have experienced similar issues with bluetooth on other devices. USB cable is by far the better option.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine does this, I have an iPhone 4 and my music suddenly drops. I find certain apps which are running cause this. Especially facebook or snapchat and sometimes even text messages. All I do is when I've stopped at some traffic lights I close them down and the music suddenly shoots back up to what it was originally.

Hope this helps bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts