Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help trying to get some HIDs in the car, there is a stupid plastic clip stopping them from going in anyone seen anything that will work people say they have them in but not shown any pics.

Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you have any pics of the clip that's stopping them? I fitted my HID's in without much of a problem. but a wee photo could help jog my memory from that

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ah so you just need to wiggle the full thing out, press in the wee clip under where it says "CEMM" and just wiggle it about while your pulling it back. It's a bit of nuisance getting into but it's not as bad as the bloody corsa C's. had to take the full front bumper off to put in the sidelights haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then how do they stay in? Do they need the clip? Or are they push and twist like the D? Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aww, i have a full HID conversion kit, they dont go in past the clip i was hoping someone found a way around it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Any news on this? Would be interesting to see if anyone has managed to fit actual HIDs (with ballasts). This is something I'll be looking into doing in the future.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any news on this? Would be interesting to see if anyone has managed to fit actual HIDs (with ballasts). This is something I'll be looking into doing in the future.
I know im 6 years late haha, but Im just about to attempt this. Looks like I will need to use a 25mm drill bit to make a hole in the rear light unit cap, but should be pretty straight forward with the kit otherwise. Will reply with a picture when done

1 - 15 of 15 Posts