Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the technical pack 2 fitted? I would like to know more about this please as I am considering a car that has it fitted. I had not even considered having that pack, certainly not if I was placing a factory order due to the cost! When it recognises a street sign, does it make a sound? Do you find it irritating, or useful? I understand from reading the manual that you can turn the sign recognition function off - is that the case? I know you can activate the lane departure warning via a button on the dash, which is good because I would only need to use that on my occasional motorway journey. What is the rear view camera like, and does it help with parking? I am thinking this may be very useful as I have an awkward shaped drive to park on! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hi yes all points made are correct, I have it on my car and to be honest the only thing I rear use is the rear parking camera when backing on to my drive,the sign thing can be turned off and flashes the current speed on the trip computer also the lane departure works as you say vir a button on the dash in place of city mode which it does not have, the blind spot mirrors are useful sometimes and the self parking is just a gimmick, which I have only used once just to see how it works. The forward collision alert cuts in when heading for parked cars sometimes.
It is not something I would pay extra for I got it thrown in

1 - 2 of 2 Posts