Yeah the armster one looks much better.

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Automotive tire

I'd defo get that one if they brought one out for the E. :ugeek:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,

Ive been in touch with the people who sell the arm rests and the Armster 2, i think thats the right name has already been developed and will be released very soon! The chap will keep me updated. really hope its a decent product and they've found a way to keep the two rear cup holders useful.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
konrad1991 said:
Hey guys,

Ive been in touch with the people who sell the arm rests and the Armster 2, i think thats the right name has already been developed and will be released very soon! The chap will keep me updated. really hope its a decent product and they've found a way to keep the two rear cup holders useful.
Fantastic news Konrad, I'll be ordering one as soon as it is available. :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I spoke with Armster today about the Corsa e armrest and they said they have no idea if one will ever be made..

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put one in my car. Looks alright for £50
Got it off ebay
The item number is 391426649247
You can also get different colour stitching and the mount fits in the centre console behind the handbrake in the two cup holders

·
Registered
15 Posts
kzamir786 said:
Got it off ebay
You can also get different colour stitching and the mount fits in the centre console behind the handbrake in the two cup holders
Does it get it the way of the hand brake at all... I may order one up with white stich

·
Registered
18 Posts
PawCat said:
kzamir786 said:
Got it off ebay
Does it get it the way of the hand brake at all... I may order one up with white stich
Nah its OK. I'll put up pics hopefully tomorrow when I take them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
By 4 self tapping screws. But you can always jus leave them out if you want so u can sub ure arm rest for the cup holders when you need them

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just ordered the leather look with the white stitching. I think the fabric style will not wear as well over time. worth a punt for £48 with free delivery. will upload some images when fitted. thanks for the post

1 - 20 of 33 Posts