Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's probably been asked before but I quickly looked and can't find anything, but has anyone heard anything about anyone releasing an front centre armrest for the E, I've been driving my dads VW Jetta the last few days and just got into my Corsa and went to lean my left arm on it and theres nothing there :lol: didn't realise how used to it I'd gotten. Need one of them in my car now!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I seem to remember someone talking about one that screws into the rear console/cup holder base. Could have been Mud4fun, I can't remember offhand.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mud4fun said:
There is a thread here.

http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=610&p=6118&hilit=armrest#p6118

There will be an Armster one available soon, there are a few of us waiting for them to be released.
Ah, cool, its a pity Vauxhall don't do one as a costed factory option so its OEM like in Astras and so on, or even offer a factory look one as an accessory, I noticed the latest mid spec upward Fiestas have a factory armrest and havent lost their cupholders as they are placed beside the handbrake rather than behind it like the Corsa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts