Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm sure I had read something similar in another thread but can't remember if there was a definitive outcome.

In the Corsa E is there a feature where the doors automatically lock when you go over a certain speed, or can the doors only be locked/unlocked by the buttons on the dash?

Any help would be appreciated :cool:

·
Registered
961 Posts
There is a setting, go into the settings in the Intellilink system then its under either the vehicle settings or comfort and convenience settings and you will see "auto door lock ON OFF" or something along those lines, just press the ON button, I've done it on my car but can't remember 100% which settings you need to go into but its definitely there.

You can also set it to either unlock all doors on the first press of the unlock button on the key fob or the drivers door only, set how long the follow me home headlights stay on for, set doors to automatically lock themselves if the doors are unlocked and no door is opened, and for the "locator lights" to be on or off (basically switches head and tail lights on when you unlock the car)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info hendry, I'll have a little fiddle around with the settings tomorrow.

I was also wondering about the locator lights, is this not a particular feature that comes with an add on pack, like one of the lights packs?

·
Registered
132 Posts
The setting you are looking for is called Anti-hijack.

On older Vauxhalls, you enabled it via the secret options menu (pulling and holding both stalks towards you for three seconds whilst the key is in but not turned) or via OP-COM or a Tech 2.

Actually, ignore that, it should be in the settings menu apparently, it is on Astra Js.

·
Registered
961 Posts
The secret menu on the E is the menu settings accessible on the intellilink which on Corsa D's was accessible via the stalks and odometer display, for things like turning lights on on unlocking the car etc.

The locator lights shouldn't be as part of a light pack its just there in the settings, when I turned it on on my car when I unlock it the DRLs, headlights, tail lights and number plate lights come on, having said that the SRi comes as standard with sight and light pack (auto headlights, rain sensor wipers and auto dim interior mirror) so not checked a car without sight and light pack.

On Astra Hs etc the anti hijack etc could only be turned on via tech 2 or vauxcom, there was no hidden menus or settings in them for things like that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It must be part of the sight and light pack as I know my LE does not have this feature. Not particularly essential....but would have been a nice touch as an extra! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.