Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello me and my partner have a new Corsa E, and we was wondering if there's any mums and dads on here who could give us some recommendations.

We are after a push chair travel system which can fold away compact enough to put in the boot (preferably without removal of parcel shelf). The pushchair we currently have we need to take the wheels off it every time for it to fit in (icandy apple to pear) and it gets very tedious because they aren't the easiest to get to to remove the wheels.

We want to leave the car seat in the car and just be able to get the pushchair out the boot. Our son is still newborn size so needs to be able to seat a newborn baby or have a newborn pod.
Thanks in advance
James and Imogen

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
We got our grand-daughters Bugaboo Bee in a Corsa D boot which is supposed to be identical to the E. Not much room for anything else mind! The Bee will take a Cocoon for newborns. The wheels are small like buggy wheels. They are not cheap. Try before you buy as they bring out new models frequently.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
We had another test drive at the weekend and went to our daughter's to try my grandson's pushchair in the boot as we wanted to make sure it was going to fit in before we ordered! Luckily it did, but only just! She has a Silver Cross 'Pop' stroller. You can always find folded dimensions on the internet. Maybe search the Corsa D forum too, since the boot is the same as the D's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts