Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed on my passenger door earlier the black vinyl behind the door glass has a bit which hasn't been stuck down properly on the back of the door (where it wraps round the door edge, its now coming unstuck and lifting. Do you think this is something Vauxhall would replace on warranty under the 12 months body, trim and paintwork warranty?

I'm planning to pop in to my 2nd closest dealer which has a bodyshop tomorrow to get the dimple under the paint on my drivers wing checked tomorrow anyway.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I reckon so. It's a minor defect but it would prove to be a big difference in the cars look if it were to peel off completely. I'm sure they'd do it for you, it's only glue after all!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They'd probably have to replace the full thing but from memory of replacing one on a 206 before the part was about 2 quid, obviously labour for fitting it etc.

With this being a new car I'm a lot less tolerant of niggly wee things I've let go in the past.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same problem on my drivers side door, when my LE goes into the body shop for the front and rear bumper and skirts get resprayed their gonna look at it. I also am having them look at some of the paint defects on the edges of doors and boot lid, paintwork is chipping off too easily not happy as I am being extremely careful as its only my second car I've owned. Don't expect this with a brand new car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts