Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently waiting for a custom build Black edition which has the arrival date of mid January, while I was at work I got an unexpected call from the dealership yesterday telling me that my car had been delivered and that I can pick it up tomorrow (Wednesday 25th November).

I can't believe how quick they have made the car. I ordered the car beginning of last month and wasn't expecting the car to be early at least not by this much. Has anyone else had the same thing happened to them?

I actually went into the dealership last night after work to view the car and fill in some papers but it was quite dark and it doesn't help having the car black as well haha. I'm going in after work tomorrow to pick the car up and I will upload pictures for anyone to see as I have only seen 1 physical photo of the Black edition.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It's probably just another car with the same spec that was on the production line earlier than your specified vehicle - likely that someone could have cancelled their order and the result is that you get one early!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
LimeyUK said:
It's probably just another car with the same spec that was on the production line earlier than your specified vehicle - likely that someone could have cancelled their order and the result is that you get one early!
Welcome! Yep, I agree with this. I ordered mine on August 8th and took delivery Oct 22nd. That was a long wait but the dealer did keep checking to see if any had been released that he could get hold of quicker.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suppose that makes more sense than Vauxhall getting off their arses and making it early haha ;)

Did anyone get any accessories of the dealer with the car? Anyone recommend a few decent accessories?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I just got a set of Corsa embroidered mats and £25 worth of fuel.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I got a set of tailored mats, full tank of fuel, paint & interior protection (supaguard), and Vehicle Relacement Insurance all thrown in

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow seems like you both got decent deals when purchasing the car!!! I got £20 of fuel and a bunch of vouchers. I picked up the car last night at 6pm so it was near enough pitch black, so I checked the paintwork this morning and there's two quite deep scratches in the car. Luckily I'm taking it in to get them to sort it if they can.

I'll upload some pictures of the car and the scratches. Did anyone else find any scratches on their cars?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys.

The bad point about the alloys are that they are diamond cut so I have to be really careful haha;)

This is a picture of just the alloy

I'm thinking about putting a splitter and wind deflectors on. You think it will ruin it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
tobyandrew said:
Thanks guys.

The bad point about the alloys are that they are diamond cut so I have to be really careful haha;)

This is a picture of just the alloy

I'm thinking about putting a splitter and wind deflectors on. You think it will ruin it?
The wind deflectors are worth getting I've got them on mine and they look smart

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys! the interior is the same as the limited edition apart from black trims and its has the xenons with cornering lights and the winter pack. I only picked it up on Wednesday and its already mucky, troubles of working down farm roads hahaha. I'll be cleaning the car tomorrow and get some mats from the dealer.

Taking the car in tomorrow as it has a few scratches that I don't think will buff out. My mates suggested asking for a respray at their account as when I picked the car up it was pitch black so we couldnt look for scratches but the morning after I had a good look and saw them 2. If they won't respray it he suggested asking for money as you shouldn't expect a brand new car with 11 miles and is worth £18,000 to have any deep scratches on.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I think splitters would look strange on a corsa... They don't look great at the best of times!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts