Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has tech pack 2 which comes with blind spot alert , incase anybody hasn't seen it, its a yellow photo of 2 cars on each door mirror, which lights up when another car comes up the side,
But the thing i'v noticed is that when a car does come close they give me a funny look and some have even slowed down as I think they believe the lights are indicators

·
Registered
152 Posts
My corsa also has the same system fitted but never had the same problem has you say couse the light of the blind spot assist is so unoticeable to other drivers imo

·
Registered
80 Posts
It comes with advanced park aasist in Opel.
Have it, love it, actually saved me once or twice (as I stopped rotating my head over to check if there's car rear side window) when switching lane. Not sure, but during the day it's unnoticeable, but in night it seems to light really bright. Maybe actual taking over car driver is not seeing this, I'm pretty sure a driver behind does (and think "Wtf is this, that magic in these new cars....") ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.