Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

Just got my first ever car today: a used 66 plate Corsa Sting special edition. Absolutely in love with it and enjoying it very much, but I have two issues and was hoping people would know.
  • Code 95 keeps appearing on the dash after I move off. I brought this up when I test drove it. They ‘fixed’ it, but it popped back up again…so fixed again. Popped up again and they’ve said they’ll take it back in and have a look for me…for a third time. I read online it was something to do with airbags, and sure enough he said the airbags were switched off
  • Bluetooth refuses to work. I try to pair my phone and it said device list is full for the car. I check the device list and there are NONE. I also try to connect via my phone with Bluetooth turned on for both my phone and the car and still nothing. Restored the settings and it’s the same story. I just want to be able to listen to music and have audio play through the car and not my phone. I was recommended an AUX cord but I got a car with BT so expect that I should be able to use it given how much money I’ve already spent. I’ve been trying all day long and an exciting and happy day has turned a bit bitter. Please help!
    cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The man who made the sale replied to my queries - they’ve apologised and said this isn’t how they like things to work out and have asked me my days off so they can take the car to fix the issue without it impacting my job. He’ll get back to me with when they can fix the code issue, and at that time they’ll also have a look at the bluetooth!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts