Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

just a quick one, I noticed last night that when playing music off my phone through Bluetooth although everything works OK shows track names etc. it doesn't show the track length (e.g. 05.30) and how far through the song it is like 01.30, 01.31, 01.32 etc. in a bar below the song name, but yet when im playing music via USB it will show the track length and how far through the song in minutes and seconds it is, I cant remember if it ever did, but id imagine if it does show it through USB it should through Bluetooth, just wanted to see if anyone could check for me in their car.

I don't have another Corsa with intellilink but I checked an Insignia at work with intellilink and it does show when music is playing via Bluetooth how long the song is and how far through playing it it is, so im thinking the Corsa should too and maybe theres a setting ive changed which has made the track length bar disappear.

Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
223 Posts
When I played music off my phone via bluetooth it didn't have the bar, another reason why I prefer to use USB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts