Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When your phone is connected to the Intellilink via Bluetooth, is there any way of accessing the phone book using the steering wheel controls?

I'm increasingly finding that when I get into the car after work and driving home, my Bluetooth and phone will connect no problem, however when I'm on the motorway and decide to call my Mrs, ive got to use the touchscreen itself to go into my phone book and select my Mrs number to call, surely on a system this sophisticated you must be able to access the phone book using the steering wheel buttons.

According to the infotainment manual, a short press of the "call" button on the steering wheel controls will call the last number in your call list, or activate voice dialling, whilst a long press of that button will access your call list, you can then scroll through your call list using the "source" button. However a short press does indeed dial the last number in your call list, but the long press is the one that accesses voice dialling. So not sure how to access my call list now using the steering wheel controls, or if its even possible to access phone book and call a contact from the phone book solely using the steering wheel controls, anyone know?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was trying to figure this out too yesterday but couldn't seem to work it out. I don't actually think there is a way to select any contacts via the steering wheel, apart from the last number dialled. And the voice command option. Quite silly really. Although, my Mrs is usually always my last number dialled anyway! :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.