Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question guys, obviously like most of you my phone connects to the car or vice versa and disconnects each time I get in and out, however I've noticed that when I click on phone book button on the touchscreen all my contacts are listed except my missus, for some reason that entry is not there, however if I go into settings, disconnect the phone from the cars Bluetooth and then reconnect and then go back into the phone book her name is listed in my phonebook on the touchscreen, so problem solved, except its not because each time thereafter I get in the car and then phone and cars Bluetooth automatically connect, that contact is missing from the phone book, I need to manually disconnect phone from the Car in the settings and then reconnect them every time for that contact to show. What I'm wondering is, does the car not like names with icons/characters in them, in my actual phones phone book there is a smillie after my missus name, which on the car when her contact does eventually list in the phone book shows as just a square box after her name, this is the only difference I can think of between this contact and all my other ones which are just a name and show up/not missing from the phone book in the car each time they automatically connect when i get in the car with the phone in my pocket?

·
Registered
203 Posts
My wife is also saved in my phonebook with a smillie and from what I can recall I don't have to disconnect and reconnect to get it to display. I'm sure it's just there. I'll double check in the morning though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts