Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just spotted a range on brown marks down the drivers side interior roof lining, my first thoughts was it something I've done but there are also marks in the rear section on the same side, I rarely use my back seats so can't be from wear & tear anyone got any ideas? Il post a picture when I can

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had the same problem and took it to Vauxhall and they said that they think it's something that I might of done, I told them that I hadn't sat in the back and argued a bit and they said we might be able to sort a cleaning out then, but I hadn't heard anything so I saw this topic and showed the people at Vauxhall and they said yes other people are complaining about it so they are gonna sort with in the week, I think the only thing they could do though is replace the headlining. I'll let you know what they say, and if you hear anything can you let me know?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I must remember to check this along with everything else when I take delivery of mine!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also have this on my vxr headlining,and it looks like vauxhall have noticed it when they were prepping the car for me to pick it up because my headline material is all roughed up where they have been rubbing it with a cloth, not immused at all.. I have only jus noticed it while I was giving it its first hoover at as I too never go in the back of the car, I have contacted my vauxhall dealer and I am taking it in on the 12 Sept as that's the only date they have a courtesy car available...I am also having problem with the open bonnet symbol coming up while driving so they are looking into that also. Will let u know how I get on

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys and gals,
Just an update on my problems with the motor,
I arrived at the dealers this morning about 10 mins late due to horrendous weather and traffic,
I approached the service desk and told the guy my problems with the motor he was very sympathetic and said there has been a few vehicles with the same marks on the. I showed him the glue marks and he took photos and said while the mechanics fix your bonnet problem I will email these photos to head office,
20 mins later he calls me over and said your new roof lining is on order and should be with us in 2 days!! I was gobsmacked I was well ready for a massive debate lol.. He also said to go home in my car and we will sort the wax on the wheels out when we are fitting the roof lining..
So with that I'm one happy customer :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Yep. I had some chrome flaking off the Griffin on the steering wheel and they fitted a new airbag unit - must have cost a bomb!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts