Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys has anyone for any reason removed the front bumper or have any guide to do so..
This bumper gap is really annoying me and vauxhall said its within tollerances.
Im very picky and as im a mechanic by trade i have no isues removing it myself just if anyone has done it before be much help. Thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
This gap you mention, is it based on the bumper being slightly smaller, or is it aligned more to one side than the other? I'd just refuse to take the car away from the dealer - i.e. park it there and say I bought a brand new car therefore it's not identical on both sides, meaning there is a problem.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lets face it you paid a considerable amount of money for the car, I'd literally give them no option but to re-do it or re-align it. It does look like they've aligned it more to the right for whatever reason that may be.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
If it is aligned to the wings fine then it must be the headlamps out surely?? Mine has a slightly bigger gap on my passenger headlamp compared to drivers side. Only by a few mm so not too bothered. Yours looks worse than mine though. Mine also has slightly larger panel gap on drivers side of bonnet to wing compared to passenger side. Not really noticeable unless you look closely.

·
Registered
141 Posts
There is clips inside the "tick" of the headlights push the bumper in hard there it looks as if it hasn't clipped into place

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.