Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Vehicle
arrived in to work the other day. one of my female colleagues said I like your ASBO car. so now its been officially named. also the cap to go with it lol

Attachments

Not sure what mine will be called, my girlfriend named my last one so I think I'll let her do the honours. She did call it 'Gloria' don't know why but rolled with it.

Matthew said:
Not sure what mine will be called, my girlfriend named my last one so I think I'll let her do the honours. She did call it 'Gloria' don't know why but rolled with it.
I did that... Mines now called Betsy, I have no clue why or how but that's what she came up with...

Ours is 'KiKi' for no other reason than the letters in her reg plate :) Continuing my partners tradition of having repeating names, so far we have had 'LouLou' the C3, 'FiFi' the Fiesta and now 'KiKi'.

leonaDevon said:
Ours is 'KiKi' for no other reason than the letters in her reg plate :) Continuing my partners tradition of having repeating names, so far we have had 'LouLou' the C3, 'FiFi' the Fiesta and now 'KiKi'.
Great name!!!! :cool:

If I remember correctly, it was the name of the parrot in Enyd Blytons adventure series of books (castle of adventure, mountain of adventure etc), loved them as a kid :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.