Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me if they got a car pass with there document wallet.
It as the security information on it, I got one with my 'D' but the dealer tells me they no longer come with the car.
After reading the owners manual it states that there should be one
All I got was a blue ticket?
There was also no service record book, which dealer then 'found' , but on checking none of the pre delivery info as been filled in,

What have others got?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Take the service booklet back to dealer & get it completed by the service department. I had to get the paint protection certificate signed & stamped after delivery & still waiting to sought out incorrect detail on the supplied car pass.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I just checked my service booklet and mine has not been filled in either? The delivery checks have not been ticked or signed or anything? Should I contact my dealer about this?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Pages 3 & 4 should have been completed by the dealer otherwise it's useless. Get back to the service deparent to get it completed? Never had this experience of dealers not completing the Service Document.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I've already had to chase them up as mine was listed as 1.2 Corsa and not stamped.

On a slightly related note, any previous Vauxhalls me and my dad have had and had them serviced at the main dealers, the service bit is always filled in and stamped (as it should be) but they never sign and stamp the anti-perforation inspection section at the back of the service booklet they are supposed to do as part of the service free of charge, worth noting that if this isn't filled out and you notice rust on the car in 3 years time then Vauxhall UK won't honour paintwork warranty repairs, so make sure when you get your car serviced the dealer is filling in both records and stamping them, if not go back in and insist they do it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Pages 3 & 4 should have been completed by the dealer otherwise it's useless. Get back to the service deparent to get it completed? Never had this experience of dealers not completing the Service Document.
Just had a look at mine, not filled out!! I'll get in touch with the dealer

·
Registered
895 Posts
r0cketd0g said:
Delboy_Lee said:
Just had a look at mine, not filled out!! I'll get in touch with the dealer
I found the Service Department at Eden, Fareham to be very helpful in completing any missed details ( where Practical ) so hopefully yours will
also be sorted soon.

·
Registered
895 Posts
PowerMalc said:
What is a 'Car Pass'. Should it be present on new car handover
Hi its a Grey ID Type card with following detail:
Vin:
Security Code:
Engine Type No: 14XEL .......
Key No:
Radio Type/code:
Serial No:
ETC ......... typed on it ?

should be held in your owners manual pack in one of the Poly Pockets

More info: Has perforated edges where it has been removed from a larger document. It also has Vauxhall car pass printed on the back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.