Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my car today.

This is a picture before I washed it. It was driven up to be delivered so arrived a bit dirty.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

The alloys are going to be murder to keep clean.

I got the stripes removed and added a bee sting ariel.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I will get better pictures tonight.

I love the black and white contrast.

Ordered some leds for the registration, interiour lights and boot light and wind deflectors.

Hopefully get the rear windows tinted at the weekend.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Some pics to show you the cd player.

Spare wheel and jack kit from a mk4 astra in side compartment.

I needed to swap over the astra towing eye with the new one for the corsa.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good pics are you planning to do any mods? I am getting sting r still waiting.. So can anyone confirm there is a hole for the spare regardless weather you get the spare Wheel as an option or not? As these pictures it looks like it

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When you receive the car the wheel well in the boot has a foam insert with a tyre repair kit in it and a toeing eye.

Just take that out and put the spare wheel in.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
K.l.r said:
Good pic of inside as been looking closely and looks like I will need double din unit of I want own intelink or my own unit etc. seen one on eBay £100 but it's for and Adam it looks same for corsa any advise link below
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261534779732
I did say you would need a new facia in your other thread.

Also that facia linked for the adam is to remove the intellilink and add a 3rd party system. It makes it a standard double din slot I believe. But you need to buy the connect 2 kit also which is another £150.

You may be better buying a second hand intellilink out of an Adam with the original facia supplied. Even then people have said it is not plug in and play and it might not be possible to use it. You may be best joining an Adam forum and asking if anyone has put an intellilink in one that was not supplied with intellilink.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ah well I won't bother with that for now. Are you planning to replace your unit anytime soon? Also in another thread I was mentioning about replacing the odometer cluster so I can get one with multi trip computer but weather that can just be replaced or the whole thing needs replaced. I looked on eBay they only have up to 2012 odometer clusters any ideas?
Anyways how you find your corsa?
Mines at stage 2 and due for delivery 10th April

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can you take a pic of the dash closer odometer please I want know if screen is the same size with specs with multifunction computer if that's the case I think it may just replacing it instead of the whole lot.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is a link to the leds I purchased.

I emailed the seller to say they brought up a fault code and received a full refund. So I ended up with free leds.

They looked great on the registration, Just a shame they brought up the fault.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161597095064?_trksid=p2060353.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They are nice and bright in the boot and fit perfectly.

The car really needs a wash but the weather here is horrible just now.

I have added a chrome exhaust tip I had lying up my loft.

Pictures of the interior and the dashboard. The place where you trip the mileage changes to the tyre pressure monitor by using the stalk and it also tell you the life percentage of the oil.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
joeboy, I much prefer the look of your CD player/head unit than my intellilink. What colour is the screen when turned on? Can the screen be turned off or is it on all the time the key is in ignition like the intellink?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts