Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience of these? I know the likes of smart repair outfits and Chipsaway offer this kind of service but is it any good?

I chucked a *** end out my window the other night and the wind caught it and I thought it had blown it back inside the car but I had a quick check and couldn't see anything. Ive now hoovered the car out and found the cig end but also a small burn on the rear carpet below the middle seat/directly behind the rearmost cupholders in the centre console so quite a prominent place and pretty obvious, I'm raging with myself as I'm normally so careful and that's the only one in 7 months.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wouldn't ever either, can't comment on carpet as I'm not sure if anyone who will repair that without putting a new piece in but wouldn't ever smoke but never in a car even if I did, noticed it makes people a worse driver as they're too busy tapping it out the widow in my own experience

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've got a darth vader air freshner on my indicator stalk is this a modification and should I inform my insurer :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts