Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the vxr for about a month now and loving it the diff is awesome and it's another smooth to drive then the clio even though all I've seen is everyone moaning about how hard the suspension is on the performance pack. Anyway I gave it a clean this morning and love how it looks in the sun.

Car Speedometer Automotive design Vehicle Gauge

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Car Wheel

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Alloy wheel

Sky Tire Cloud Wheel Car

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Good pictures. It looks lovely in the Lime green. Really suits the bright colours.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
VXRs never have - at least I've never seen one with it.

I guess it's so it differentiates from an LE more than just the VXR badge then.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I have seen some with Corsa badges on them. Saw one a month ago that had the badges in the wrong place and badly aligned. Maybe they remove the Corsa badge at the dealer but some slipped through or were press demonstrators.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mud4fun said:
I have seen some with Corsa badges on them. Saw one a month ago that had the badges in the wrong place and badly aligned. Maybe they remove the Corsa badge at the dealer but some slipped through or were press demonstrators.
your right this photo was from the press release

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
I've never seen one on the road with a VXR badge, at first I thought they'd been debadged when I saw the first couple as its a common thing for VXR owners of any Vauxhalls to do, take off the Astra, Corsa, Insignia, Vectra, Meriva badge off but I saw so many of them, Inc a couple at the dealers brand new without them that I realised they must not come with it from factory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts