Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have an issue with my clutch or clutch pedal, the pedal itself seems low and sometimes doesn’t return fully by itself, I’ve had the car looked at by a mechanic the cylinder doesn’t seem to be leaking at all, also a few weeks back when this started I though I heard a spring pop when I pressed the clutch in and was wondering if my car has a return spring on the clutch that might have gone but can’t find anything the car is a corsa e 1.4 17 plate
Please help

·
Registered
2019 Corsa E 3dr - Energy A/C - 1.4 N/A 90PS - Persian Blue
1 Posts
Check to see if you can locate anything that looks like this in the drivers footwell as this is the remains clutch return sping.
I would suggest taking it back to the mechanic to have them look at it (bring the remains of the sping with you, if you can find it).
Had a similar issue with mine on my 2019 corsa E (Main dealer fixed it for me as well) Automotive exterior Auto part Wood Font Metal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check to see if you can locate anything that looks like this in the drivers footwell as this is the remains clutch return sping.
I would suggest taking it back to the mechanic to have them look at it (bring the remains of the sping with you, if you can find it).
Had a similar issue with mine on my 2019 corsa E (Main dealer fixed it for me as well) View attachment 2975
I have looked can’t find anything car going back to main dealer next week I’ll repost the results 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts