Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting parking sensors fitted front and back £240 painted but need the colour code so does Anyone know where i can find colour codes I have summer white colour can't find code anywhere?
Thanks

·
Registered
895 Posts
If you open drivers door, inside lower left of opening you will see a Black Identification Plate. Lower left of plate you will see a Square Symbol
with a letter and 3 numbers along side. Mine is Z176 and if I google it I get my paint Sovereign Silver. Best of luck

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I got so used to having them on my polo rear ones and the dash is a big difference corsa and polo and can't if close to anything when parking also when reversing I done parallel parking last night took ages. I suppose I will get used to it have you got parking sensors on yours I think it's standard on some spec corsas

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yes, got front & rear standard fit on SE & also had rear sensors on previous two Corse's so know what you mean when you say you are now missing them.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Yes, got front & rear standard fit on SE & also had rear sensors on previous two Corse's so know what you mean when you say you are now missing them.
One thing I've never had is parking sensors - are they very loud and can you hear them outside the car? I am considering SE trim as it has everything i want but not sure if I would really want parking sensors.

·
Registered
895 Posts
LeachiE said:
Delboy_Lee said:
One thing I've never had is parking sensors - are they very loud and can you hear them outside the car? I am considering SE trim as it has everything i want but not sure if I would really want parking sensors.
I have certainly got used to them & do not find them to be too loud unless you are getting pretty close to another object. Where I find them very useful is when someone decides to walk behind the car out of view. Can they be heard outside the car ?? not had any complaints or comments?? so far.

Yes I would recommend the SE if you want driver comforts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.