Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me? Every few minutes I'm having to log back into the forum as it seems to be logging me out. Has done same on both mobile and home PC so different browsers and settings. I assume problem with forum?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm struggling to post any replies because the damn thing is logging me out before I've finished typing the comment. Lost three replies now :-(

·
Registered
132 Posts
mud4fun said:
I'm struggling to post any replies because the damn thing is logging me out before I've finished typing the comment. Lost three replies now :-(
Doesn't it autosave into drafts for you?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure what is going on but was only keeping me logged in for 30 seconds earlier tho morning. Seems OK now :) It didn't save my posts to draft as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Guys, spoke too soon mine now playing up on both PC & Mobile making hard work of replying to posts ugh. Auto saving login details is intermittent as well?? hope someone can sort this out ??

Derek

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Derek, yes it has been really bad since last night for me. It seems to work OK if you do very short posts but earlier I added lots of pictures to some posts and by the time I'd uploaded each picture the system had logged me out. It took about a dozen attempts to get a post done (and LOTS of swearing too).

Do we have an admin any more? I haven't seen a post by Rob for ages.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Ian thanks ? Did notive I was replying to your post & just finished saying how nice it was & your comments when I got dumped off the site ?! Must have been at same time you loaded additional photos ?! Interesting. I did send Rob an email sometime ago but had no reply ? Perhaps others have been more lucky. This from me mobile as got MotoGP qualifying on me PC.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anthony said:
I'm too blame Ian :lol: as your beating me on posts
:mrgreen:

I'll be out driving alot next week with work and the week after I'm taking time off with the kids so you should catch me up soon.......

·
Administrator
166 Posts
Hey everyone, I think it must be an issue with the website host but I'm looking into it. Keep this thread updated if it starts happening again.

I probably don't post that much but on here just about everyday reading all your great posts :)

You can also get me by clicking the contact link at the top of the page too.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rob, it has been doing it again. It has logged me off half a dozen times in quick succession this morning at approx 9am. :-(

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've ticked the keep me logged in option but it still happens :-(

I see the server time is also wrong, hasn't been put forward by an hour.

·
Administrator
166 Posts
Thanks, server time has been updated. I've also changed a setting to do with logins so we'll see if that improves anything.

·
Administrator
166 Posts
Ok, it appears you also have to go into your user control panel, top right, click on board preferences and tick the summer time box there too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts