·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any info about a boot spoiler for the 5 door :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The forums have info on this - I'm sure there is actually a thread just for it.

In short, no, there is no spoiler for 5 door corsas.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sucks does anyone know if the D 1.4T sport spoiler will fit???

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Worth noting that the part needs preparing, pruning and painting.

Preparing means sanding down for paint, cutting to fit the car etc.

It's only really worth it if you know a fabricator, or a bodyshop that'll do it for you cheap.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh that sucks dont have time or energy for that just want one can plasti dip and fit.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Looks like the same spoiler, it is the same photo on ebay as it is on that website.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Why not just buy a Corsa D 5 door spoiler??? Get a second hand one and if it doesn't fit you will be able to sell it again for minimal loss.

It looks like it should fit though:

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
anthony said:
Vauxhall always amaze me, why did they not put a spoiler on the 5 door LE, its what most owners want
The idea is that people getting 5 doors wouldn't want it as they are getting it for family reasons..

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hehe, funny thing though Limey, I have a family including young children and still opted for the 3 door. 5 door is ugly in my opinion and I don't think the spoiler helps it look any less ugly.

My kids don't have any problems getting in and out of 3 door. However they do prefer riding in the back of the Land Rover.

If they were still in child seats then I'd have had to get a car with rear doors as trying to secure the harnesses on very young kids on a 3 door is next to impossible. I would not have bought a Corsa 5 door though. I think the Fabia looks more attractive in 5 door form.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LimeyUK said:
anthony said:
Vauxhall always amaze me, why did they not put a spoiler on the 5 door LE, its what most owners want
The idea is that people getting 5 doors wouldn't want it as they are getting it for family reasons..
i was referring to the LE and nearly every body on here with a 5 door LE has asked about a spoiler

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
anthony said:
LimeyUK said:
anthony said:
i was referring to the LE and nearly every body on here with a 5 door LE has asked about a spoiler
Yes agreed and if VX are going to offer an LE trim on the 5 door they should go the whole hog and include the spolier!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
Hehe, funny thing though Limey, I have a family including young children and still opted for the 3 door. 5 door is ugly in my opinion and I don't think the spoiler helps it look any less ugly.

My kids don't have any problems getting in and out of 3 door. However they do prefer riding in the back of the Land Rover.

If they were still in child seats then I'd have had to get a car with rear doors as trying to secure the harnesses on very young kids on a 3 door is next to impossible. I would not have bought a Corsa 5 door though. I think the Fabia looks more attractive in 5 door form.
Exactly, they guess the people who want the good looking car will go 3dr, those that need practicality will go 5... I'm sure they could have not made the 5dr so ugly though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts