Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
The Middle Boot Parcel Shelf has proved very useful to me since supplied in my 2009 Corsa D.

Last time I checked they were £55 from VX but you could try googling to see if you can get cheaper else where.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know sometimes threads like this seem obvious to some but will be good info for others.

I got mine from Gumtree for a bargain. Also might be worth calling local scrappies.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
joeboy said:
I know sometimes threads like this seem obvious to some but will be good info for others.
They are indeed very useful. I have never owned a Corsa before so have no idea how similar in size and shape the D and E are and all these threads are very interesting and enlightening to me.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mud4fun said:
joeboy said:
They are indeed very useful. I have never owned a Corsa before so have no idea how similar in size and shape the D and E are and all these threads are very interesting and enlightening to me.
I agree :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Questions: How much weight can the shelf take? Does it store vertically behind the seat if you go shopping and find you need to use the full depth of the boot.

·
Registered
961 Posts
To save starting a new topic, Corsa D floor mats also fit Es perfectly, they have changed the material of the carpet used but kept the same basic carpet shapes reason I know is my dealer "Arnold Clark" branded Corsa specific mats have stickers on them saying "Corsa D 2006 - on" but fit my floors perfectly and the clips are in the same place on the front ones.

Not sure why Vauxhall ever took the flex floor compartment out the Corsa, I recall hiring a 2007 D when they were just out and my father in law had an 08 D with it but all the newer ones don't have it. handy little thing to have.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To store the floor upright you need to fold the rear bench forward to the 2nd click position.

Then it will slot in and be stored upright.

I will try get better pics tomorrow in the light.

I have sat on it so could take a decent load.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
The Middle Boot Parcel Shelf has proved very useful to me since supplied in my 2009 Corsa D.

Last time I checked they were £55 from VX but you could try googling to see if you can get cheaper else where.
This is cheap, just done some googling of the part number of the shelf (13204025) and brand new they are going for around £100. Even my usual haunts for cheap genuine new Vauxhall parts from previous Vauxhalls ive owned such as autovaux, car parts connexion and genuine parts search are round about that figure, also other Corsa D forums have posts saying their members have gone to Vauxhall dealer parts counters and been quoted £130, others say retail price on this part is £92 plus 20% vat,so if you can get them for £55 from Vauxhall I'll take 11, 1 for myself and 10 to sell on at a profit :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.