Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sam here from Birmingham. I've currently got a three door corsa D sxi. Just ordered my new 5 door corsa E 1.4 Exite from my local dealership due last week of February/first week of March! Can't wait!

Regards sam

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mud4fun said:
Hi Sam,

Congratulations on your new Corsa.

Ian
Thanks can't wait to get it. You had yours yet? Also realised I've made a mistake - the picture is actually a vxline model with different wheels and bodykit.... but it's the same colour as mine :/

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Bluesam said:
You had yours yet?
No :-(

Mine is due 27th March, factory order because of the colour. Dealer checked and claimed that there has only been one other limelight green LE 3 door imported so far and that was sold so not available from stock.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Oh, actually that should have been only one other limelight green one in my required spec. I didn't want parking sensors, heated seats and wheel or technical packs and I wanted the 1.4T engine = result is factory order :-(

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Sam, congratulations on your New Corsa mine was planned for end of April ?? but Head Office Sales brought this forward for delivery this coming week. I was very happy with this new arrangement as you can imagine ?? so you never know.

Best of luck.

Derek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts