Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to pop into the dealer today to sign a couple of forms and they were just about to valet my car for when I collect it tomorrow, I just had to take a couple of pics :D

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi gkmorris, Welcome to the e-Forum, nice car you getting & bet you cant wait to get behind the wheel. Had mine over 2 weeks now but still cant believe the difference between my 2 year oid Corsa SE & current model.

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, picked her up this morning and the wife and I both agree that we made the right choice in getting an E and definitely the right spec (although the wife would love the VXR lol). Done nearly 200 mile driving up around the Norfolk coast and loved every minute.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Another lovely colour.

Vauxhall do seem to offer a really good choice of colours for the Corsa. I've seen so many being posted here and each one I think 'ooh that looks nice maybe I should have ordered that instead', then another pops up and I reconsider again. Glad I just took the plunge and ordered blind otherwise I'd never have made a decision!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fitted the wind deflectors from my old D and they fit perfectly. So far only got 2 niggles with it, first one is that you cant open/close windows from the remote as you could on the D, second niggle is that the owners manual refers to a red led on top of the dash for the alarm and I cant blimmin find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
gkmorris said:
, second niggle is that the owners manual refers to a red led on top of the dash for the alarm and I cant blimmin find it.
I don't think any corsa E's come with an alarm there is no mention of it in the sales book, also I asked my dealer this and he said no so they had one fitted for me, outsoared. oh and a nice looking car mate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will have to double check when I get home as the owners manual definitely mentions the alarm status led on the dash

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
They have immobilisers though, at least I'm sure I read that in the spec. Most immobilisers have a red LED too so it makes sense. Maybe it is only certain trim levels?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
the owners manual is the same for all models it mentions it in my book as well. it also says about the city function which I do not have. I'd give the dealer a call to confirm ;)
here is the spec for the SRI VX-LINE from the VX configurator

Safety & Security
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with electronic brakeforce distribution
Deactivation switch for front passenger's front airbag Ensures front passenger's front airbag does not inflate when a child seat is fitted to the front passenger's seat.
Electronic Stability Program-plus (ESP-plus) with traction control
Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser
Hill start assist
Locking wheel bolts for alloy wheels
Remote controlled central locking with security deadlocks
Tyre pressure monitoring system

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.