Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wondering if anyone has considered designing and selling some Corsa forums windshield stickers to recognise other members of the group when we're out and about? I remember them being sold when I joined the Corsa C forums and it was a pretty good idea.

·
Administrator
166 Posts
Yeah I will be more than happy to sort, I looked into it and needed to buy big batches at a time so thought I'd wait a little while, let the forum grow and then get some sorted. That way I won't end up with a pile wasted on my desk!

We could start the ball rolling though, what sort of design would you want?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, well I'm not entirely sure, I like the concept of the outline of the E shape with "corsa-e forums" through it maybe not the best idea. It's a start though haha

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Colour choice will be important, the current blue used on the forum will clash with my limelight green ;-)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I think the logo as on the site header in white would fit in with most colours, and would look good on the rear tinted windows of a limited edition

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
just had some made up to put on the rear window, nice and discrete, did not really want to go down the whole boy racer type. they were made up in dark grey could have been a bit lighter only a couple quid and a locale graphic shop so I may get it done again in frosted glass effect. thought I would go for the web address on the rear may see if I can get some of the logo for the side . I did ask Rob so he may get some done

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'd personally like to see the font being similar to the Corsa font used on the badge on the bootlid. Maybe in the same style as the forum logo at the top of the page but with the silhouette of an E instead of the one used on the forum logo.

Colour not important to me as grey car with black wheels anything will go with it.

·
Administrator
166 Posts
They look great, well done!

I've been contacted by this company: http://www.geckografix.co.uk/ - they do car club stickers for cliosport.net, cleaneduk, cliotrophy.co.uk, 197.net, Daciaforum.co.uk, MX5life.com, Talkford.com. V6Clio.net, RsMegane.com and loads of others so should be able to help out.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
cheers I will have a look/just sent a request for cost to have some made up in silver grey 60X150, also for internal and external fitment

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great idea. A nice subtle design is the way forward so it doesn't look chavvy, and placement should be agreed so it's easy to identify the owners that are part of the forum ie all place stickers on the passenger side rear window or rear windscreen as above!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts