Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 66 plate sting model, so it has that outdated orange display in the middle. I have already fitted the more up to date LCD instrument cluster which now makes the head unit look out of place. Im not too concerned about cost and this is something im looking to fit myself, but are there any tutorials on how to install a new head unit, what head units would you recommend to buy and any other advice?

·
Registered
22 Posts
General advice is upgrade to the vauxhall r4 head unit.

Try intellilinkmods.co.uk

He supplies and fits or just supplies if you want. He also has a Facebook page with photos to see his work.

I think you'll have to source your own surround panel though. Can even do menu unlocking and rear reverse camera fitting and programmed into the r4 screen.

29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
General advice is upgrade to the vauxhall r4 head unit.

Try intellilinkmods.co.uk

He supplies and fits or just supplies if you want. He also has a Facebook page with photos to see his work.

I think you'll have to source your own surround panel though. Can even do menu unlocking and rear reverse camera fitting and programmed into the r4 screen.
Thanks babes

·
Registered
22 Posts
My Corsa is a 68 plate so mine already had an r4 unit, but had a good look through and saw his upgrades. I had my menus unlocked and a reverse camera fitted. Also intelilinks gavebook page shows photos of all their work.

29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw on the vauxhall owners forum that someone got one from Halfords fitted for them for about £350. I'm more interested in just getting rid of the one I currently have. Anyone have any experience with ones from Halfords?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts