Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really struggling to see how dealers are pricing the E. I got a brand new unregistered 1.4 Ecoflex SRi 3 door with metallic for £11,045. list price was something like £12,650.

Just had a gander at the website of the dealer I got mine from and the same branch I got my car from are selling the exact same model but in a different colour, only this one is preregistered so effectively technically not a brand new car (although it will still be unused and have delivery mileage) but its £50 more than I paid. Totally baffling.

http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/vauxhall/corsa/1.4-ecoflex-sri-3dr/2015-(15)/ref/arnay-n-51944/

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well car dealers are just that dealers the car prices are really just a guide price most car companys are willing the haggle and you'll find we have all paid different prices for virtually the same car regardless of addons.

of course they have an absolute lowest price they can go to but ull find most sales dont reach it, people are afraid to push dealers....

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The prices have already gone up - I ran the same spec through the online configurator on both 7th and 8th April, to find that it cost £180 more on the 8th! I emailed them and after several days had a reply that the prices had gone up on 8th April!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.