Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Apparently these Remus ones are a genuine Vauxhall part too, even have a Vauxhall part number.

This could be an option for those of us who have visible non chrome tip exhausts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also no off a place in cannock that sells genuine new vauxhall parts inc remus backboxs to even a full vxr engine if remember right its reliance parts world its called. Also these backboxes are a very mild sports burble but driving normal just slight tone nothing bad well worth and as said vauxhall part no so no warranty issues.

·
Registered
122 Posts
andy1978 said:
I also no off a place in cannock that sells genuine new vauxhall parts inc remus backboxs to even a full vxr engine if remember right its reliance parts world its called. Also these backboxes are a very mild sports burble but driving normal just slight tone nothing bad well worth and as said vauxhall part no so no warranty issues.
Sorry to go off topic but do you know if they fit the Remus back boxes also.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
No Remus box listed for 1.4T though?

They must be available as I'm sure I've seen posts on the Corsa D forum about BE's with Remus exhausts?

·
Registered
961 Posts
kickassmc2000 said:
Would there be any performance increase in fitting this to the std 1.4?
Minimal, its just a backbox so you'd be lucky to see 1 or 2bhp, its more about styling/aesthetics, the sound/noise, and it will likely make the engine slightly less restricted as standard boxes are usually designed to be very restricted for fuel economy and emissions reasons. Even with a full custom stainless set up properly on a standard 1.4 you'd be lucky to see another 4 or 5 bhp. For the £90 this costs its a good deal, a standard exhaust probably costs more than this, so it's a good upgrade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.