Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Actually there are two groups with almost identical names. I'm assuming you mean the group with 20'ish members instead of the one with 500+?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Richeyrichm, like mud4fun I can see two Facebook sites Corsa E and Corsa e can I assume the first is the correct
face book group ??

Derek

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I've applied to join both, not sure how the group admins can know I'm a Corsa owner or not though as my FB profile picture is of my Land Rover and my profile page also shows the Land Rovers belonging to me and my wife. The LR's are my main hobby as I restore/refurbish them and most FB groups I belong to are LR related. The Corsa however is my daily driver (or will be when it eventually arrives!)

·
Registered
895 Posts
This is going to be fun ?? just added me to the Corsa E FB Page, can see your post on there so at least I got company he he happy days.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, too many damn FB pages and groups with near identical names. Oh well I posted on one of the groups now too. If you see my post there then you'll be in the same group too ;-) In all honesty I'm probably a bit too old (in mind and body) to be using FB anyway.....

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Ah Derek, the groups are different. I think you were looking at the pages (same mistake as me).

If you type CORSA E UK into the search box you'll see two closed groups. I've joined both but have only posted into the one with 20 odd members so far.

Ian

·
Registered
895 Posts
That makes two of us then ?? why I got Automatics you don't need to do anything other than point in right direction ??

Can you see my Post ?? I go and check on that, thanks.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Derek, yes I can see your post on the corsa e forums FB page but that is not the group. You will need to atually join the group before you can see its content.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yep have done so & been accepted by Christopher so hoping I am in correct area now, also can see your wheels in the photo list ??

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Yep thanks for that but too many places to chat on now ?
Yes, I prefer the forum format myself, easier to catchup on things when I've been away with work.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Too true, but you do find out some interesting facts ? I got plenty of time today as waiting for British Gas to come & fix our Gas Boiler that decided
to pack in early this morning ?? but at least its not so cold today. Its just the waiting around that gets to you??

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hehe, don't have that problem, our house is powered by a coal fired AGA Rayburn, huge cast iron thing with nothing really to go wrong. It does all our cooking, heating and hot water. Wouldn't be without it. As you'll have probably detected by now, I'm not one for modern technology :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yep will be fun if they cant fix it today but from previous experience they try hard to get the parts before they finally leave. Had them out four times in last two years for control board failures ?? so expect will be same this time as looks like main internal fuse has gone this time??

I been a gadget man since I joined the Royal Navy as a Radio Mechanic in 1964 so seen a few changes since.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice job! I appreciate the engineering and design that goes into new technology even though in some instance I don't always see the point or agree with its use especially when it often turns out be less reliable. Hell I'm writing this on a rather powerful smartphone that allows me to do things that you'd need a mainframe for 30 years ago ;-) I still enjoy driving a classic Land Rover though with no power steering, drum brakes, cart springs and sliding windows.

I hope you get your boiler fixed today. Thankfully it picked a lovely warm day to pack up!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Thanks engineer arrived 10 minutes ago and has already got a new control board out so fingers crossed it be fixed again.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Boiler back up and running again now so just got to monitor system until Thermal Store has heated up. Hopefully all fixed again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts