Discussion Starter · #5 ·
liverpaul said:
on 2nd thought all they changed is:
alloys
seats
front bumper , the black grill
rear diffuser
twin exhaust

not much fom a limited edition then? be better off get a limietd edition 1.4t then remap it due to the vxr's high emissions
also flat botton steering wheel/fog light surrounds

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It looks really nice but those seats would take me forever to get out of - my current sports seats are challenge enough for me some days, lol! Love the colour though!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, I think it features a little bit more than the LE :)

1.6 200hp+ engine
remus exhaust
good quality suspension components
larger and better quality braking components
limited slip diff
18" wheels
far superior traction control system to the LE
etc, etc

Had the Corsa E VXR been available in January I'd have ordered one instead of the LE without hesitation!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
gkmorris said:
Not really a performance item but no side repeater surrounds?????
I think the VXR boys got fed up of them appearing on 1.2 LE's..... :mrgreen:

G

·
Lol, had them on my BE, was thinking of putting them on my E but not sure yet, wind deflectors are enough for now lol

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gkmorris said:
Lol, had them on my BE, was thinking of putting them on my E but not sure yet, wind deflectors are enough for now lol
I was also thinking that but now there is not any fitted to the new vxr don't think I will bother

G

·
Had 6K HID's (dip & main), LED DRL's, fogs, num plate lights, courtesy light, map lights and boot light, purple heater board SMD's, Heko wind deflectors, Silvertech rear indicators, smoked side repeaters with VXR surrounds, Armster centre armrest, carbon effect sill cover with Corsa Black Edition in silver, Insignia washer jets, Fly Eye on headlights.

Took most of it off before I px'd it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts