Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would fitting a splitter to my cords E effect it's warrenty ? Just need to know as I was going to buy one for it. And also does anyone know where is best to get pressed legal plates. Many thanks Tom.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you have to drill holes or modify the original car then I would take a guess and say yes it would invalidate your warranty.

I'm not too sure to be honest email customer care and ask them mate

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It would surely depend on what you were trying to claim under warranty? If you require a new fuel injector then I can't imagine your splitter would have any affect on that claim. However if you were to claim for damaged paintwork on your bumper then yes it may cause issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I read something like that it only voids the warranty on the modification you make it too like if you change your wheels it would void your suspension and if you mapped your corsa your engine would be voided etc cheers for the post people.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's all crap the warranty system mate any dealer will turn a blind eye to whatever you do because they get full pay for every job carried out, my Corsa D 62 plate was lowered, different alloys, retrofitted adaptions like cruise control and tpms etc and everything was still done warranty had a new engine just before I part exd it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.