Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently purchased a Vauxhall Corsa Griffin 2019 (only had 2 weeks) which has a rattling noise coming from the dashboard/windscreen area, also have noticed the Scuttle Panel has come away from the main windscreen.
It looks very much like the rattling noise is coming from the loose Scuttle Panel.
Apparently there are supposed to be some clips holding the Panel in place under the bonnet but on mine there isn't any just a load of debris and leaves??
You can push the Rubber Seal again the Scuttle Panel and it will move back into place flush against the bottom of the windscreen where it should be but of course when you drive the car the vibrations cause the Scuttle Panel to Drop Down again leaving a Gap between the Panel and the Windscreen yet again allowing water and debris back in, surely this isn't right.
Has anyone else had this issue and what was the outcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you purchased from a dealer I would ask them to sort it.
Yes I did purchase from a Main Dealer who at first said it was perfectly normal to be like this?? Then when I found this Forum I found other people had same Issue's. I cannot stand being fobbed off with lies just because I'm a female. I have now explained yet again this is not right, taken the car back to the Dealers Yet Again for them to rectify this amongst Many Other Issue's with the Dashboard Clocks.
Thank you for your reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts