Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I recently picked up my LE 5 Door Corsa and can safely say I am loving it. One decision I had to make was either go for a 3 door or a 5 door. The 3 door would have given me the boot spoiler (which I really did want) but, as I will be expecting a little one soon, it made sense to go for the 5 door.

I know that the previous Corsa D's LE 5 Door's were available with the boot spoiler and was wondering if anyone knows when and if a boot spoiler will become available for the Corsa E?

Any info would be great!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I was thinking that there might be an aftermarket one but some of them can look a bit cheap. If the VXR does come out in a 5 door then I might see if that'll be a good option. Cheers for the post :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Just noticed on the Vauxhall configurator that the 5 door Limited Edition and SRi VX-Line exterior features now includes "body colour rear spoiler" so they must now be including that as standard spec, maybe when the E first came out an 5 door spoiler hadnt been manufactured or there was a production/supply issue.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek: Seriously?? That has actually really annoyed me! Lol. Really wanted that. Do you reckon there will be any way to gain this seeing as it is now being offered as part of the vehicle....or will I have to cough up more £££? :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just checked out the configurator, but it seems as though it means the front lower spoiler and rear lower skirt.....not the actual boot spoiler. Which is the same as when you could first order the Corsa E. So, I'll continue to wait. Haha.

·
Registered
961 Posts
D3RV15H said:
I just checked out the configurator, but it seems as though it means the front lower spoiler and rear lower skirt.....not the actual boot spoiler. Which is the same as when you could first order the Corsa E. So, I'll continue to wait. Haha.
Here's the list of exterior features for the 5 door LE from Vauxhalls configurator, certainly suggests a rear spoiler and not lower skirt.

EXTERIOR PROTECTION & STYLING
Black Carbon Flash roof panel
Black foil on door pillars (not with Carbon Flash)
Black front grille bar
Body-colour exterior door handles
Body-colour front lower spoiler and rear lower skirt
Body-colour rear spoiler
Body-colour side sills
Chrome-effect exhaust tailpipe extension
Dark-tinted rear windows
Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors (wide-angle on driver's side) with Black Carbon Flash door mirror housings

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Odd? When I checked the configurator I didn't see the rear spoiler? I'll check it out again.

Wonder if they will be able to sort any kind of deal out for me...?

·
Registered
961 Posts
D3RV15H said:
Just checked again....it seems as though the spoiler is only available on the 3 door....?
Well that list I posted was the 5 door LE exterior features and lists rear spoiler as well as the side skirts, and front lpowerr spoiler and rear lower skirt.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hendry said:
Just go on to http://www.Vauxhall.co.uk and chose the configurator, select new Corsa, change the spec to Limited Edition and it will come up a list of standars features.
I've literally gone through the 5 Door LE configurator like 10 times and I can't see it?

I've attached a photo with the options it shows....

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
D3RV15H said:
hendry said:
Just go on to http://www.Vauxhall.co.uk and chose the configurator, select new Corsa, change the spec to Limited Edition and it will come up a list of standars features.
I've literally gone through the 5 Door LE configurator like 10 times and I can't see it?

I've attached a photo with the options it shows....
That's really strange, I've just gone on to the configurator on my missus iPad in case my tablet was visiting an old cached version of their website, but chose 5 door Limited Edition and its definitely listing "body colour rear spoiler" in the exterior features, although the picture shows a 5 door LE without spoiler, so it would suggest its been a recent inclusion in the LE spec.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.